Hi! For the last two weeks I have been wanting to make a soup, Chicken Noodle Soup. This is a type of food that I am sure people will like and its easy to cook. So, I just thought of write something for it, my version of Chicken Noodle Soup/Christine’s way.
For Ingredients, you will need:
4 pieces Chicken breasts
250g Rice Noodles/Vermicelli
an inch size of ginger
1 medium size chinese leaf
a bunch of spring onions
1tsp of chili oil
I medium size onion/white
1 tbsp sesame oil
2tbsp vegetable oil
salt & pepper to taste or fish sauce
1 leek medium size
1/2 cup of sweetcorn
Chicken stock from pre-boil chicken.
Here’s how I prepared it.
- First I marinated the chicken with sesame oil, ginger, salt & pepper and chili oil.
- Chop the spring onion, carrots, leeks into the size you want it.
- Wash the chinese leaf and slice it. Set aside.
- In a wok or frying pan, put vegetable oil, the slice onion, carrots, leeks and sweetcorn and stir fry.
- Pour the chicken stock and let it simmer and put the rice noodle or vermicelli to boil on the low heat.
- Slice the chicken breasts to your desired size and put it on the casserole together with the other ingredients until chicken is cook.
- Put in the slice chinese leaf, season to your desired taste, add some chili oil and serve while its hot and sprinkle with spring onions.
If you want you can set aside some chinese leaf, carrots and spring onions to garnish it. Hope you like my version of Chicken Noodle Soup. Happy cooking!